Welcome to Halfway To Hazard (hereafter referred to as "the Site"). Our services are provided to you subject to the following notices, terms, and conditions ("Terms"). By using the Site, you agree to follow and be bound by these Terms and all laws and regulations governing the Site. Halfway To Hazard and BubbleUp LLC, the web agency of record for Halfway To Hazard, reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. All changes shall apply to transactions made following posted notice on the Site.
Fan Club Sales and Refunds
All Sales Are Final. Membership fees are non-refundable.
Ticketing Sales and Refunds
- All Sales Are Final. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, or the venue is closed for any reason, you will be updated via email as soon as information is available. We will send an email to the address you provided in the ordering process (you must use a valid email address with your order). Before traveling to an event, please confirm the show's status with the venue.
- Refunds for Will Call or Tickets Not Yet Shipped - In the event of cancellation or unforeseen facility closure, customers will be refunded face value for tickets and any applicable shipping fees (service and handling fees will not be refunded). For rescheduled events with accepted refund requests, customers will be refunded face value for tickets (service and handling fees will not be refunded).
- Refunds for Tickets Already Shipped - In the event of cancellation or unforeseen facility closure, customers will be refunded face value for tickets and any applicable shipping fees (service, shipping, and handling fees will not be refunded). For rescheduled events with accepted refund requests, customers will be refunded face value for tickets (service, shipping, and handling fees will not be refunded).
- Halfway To Hazard is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. No refunds will be issued as a result of lost or stolen tickets.
- If you are asked to enter a PIN (Personal Identification Number) when entering your credit card number, you may have spyware on your computer. Our purchasing process does not require a PIN when entering your credit card information.
- By making a purchase on the Site, you agree that you are at least 13 years of age.
- All prices for tickets sold through this Web ticketing page include applicable local sales, admission, and similar taxes.
- If an order is refused at the time of delivery and the tickets are returned to Halfway To Hazard, these tickets will be placed in Will Call at the event location. Only the individual who placed the order may pick up the tickets. Please note other pickup and delivery instructions in the section below.
- Venues with a Ticketmaster agreement have a limit of 4 tickets per person per event. Tickets ordered above and beyond the 4-ticket limit are subject to possible cancellation.
- Halfway To Hazard is not responsible for any exchange rate losses during the order or refund process (for example, if the transaction takes place in one currency but the ticket buyer's credit card account is in another).
- Halfway To Hazard will not issue refunds to ticket buyers claiming to have mistakenly purchased tickets in a currency other than the one originally used.
Order Pickup and Delivery
- Will Call orders will be held at the venue box office. You must bring a confirmation email receipt, picture ID, and the credit card used to purchase the tickets. If you do not have this credit card, we will be unable to offer a refund for your ticket order.
- Only the individual placing a Will Call order may pick up tickets.
- Orders are shipped approximately two weeks before the event (in the case of multiple shows in one order, tickets will be sent approximately two weeks before the first event). Although Halfway To Hazard will attempt to address re-route requests from ticket buyer, these requests are not guaranteed. If any shipped orders are re-routed after they have been sent, an additional fee will be applied. Orders cannot be delivered to a P.O. Box address unless a U.S. Mail delivery option has been chosen. Entering a P.O. Box address may cause a delay in delivering your tickets and/or extra shipping charges.
- As show availability is subject to change, please check back often.
- Please direct any ticket concerns to customersupport@HalfwayToHazard
- By placing your order, you acknowledge that your name will be released to the event coordinator.
Use of Ticket
Use of the Ticket constitutes agreement to the following terms: The ticket is a revocable license to the specific seat and for the time listed on the front thereof. Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue. No refunds/exchanges. The ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event, and holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue/facility, league or team, artist(s) performing, participants, participating clubs, Halfway To Hazard, BubbleUp LLC., and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employees are expressly released from any claims arising from such causes. Ticket purchaser/user bears all risks of inclement weather. Tickets lost or stolen can not be replaced. Event time and date is subject to change. The resale or attempted resale of a ticket at a price higher than that appearing thereon is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund. The ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of the artist and promoter ("Artist"). The use of cameras, video, or audio recording equipment is prohibited unless otherwise indicated by the venue, artists, or promoter of the event. If audio recording of the show is permitted, it is only to the extent and for the uses allowed under the Artist's taping policy. The ticket user consents to Artist and its affiliates use of his or her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission or recording of the event. Avoid litter; please respect the venue and the environment. WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC WILL DAMAGE YOUR HEARING. WARNING: The first person to enter the venue with a Print At Home or other hard ticket is the only person admitted by the ticket. Therefore do not share or duplicate the ticket, guard it like cash. Price includes applicable sale and use taxes and any cash discounts.
Tickets purchased through the Site are intended for personal use only. We strictly prohibit the resale of any tickets obtained through the Site for more than the original purchase price. If in good faith we believe you are profiting by reselling, trading, or brokering tickets purchased through the Site, we may at our sole discretion cancel all or part of your ticket order and all or part of other pending orders in your name. We may also put all or part of your orders and all or part of other pending orders in your name at Will Call. If we cancel your tickets, a refund of the total face value of the tickets minus the per ticket processing fee will be issued to the card used to place the order. No other service, processing, or shipping fees charged at the time of purchase will be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel your order(s) without notification. If tickets are placed at Will Call, only the person whose name is on the order may pick them up. No Will Call name changes will be allowed. We reserve the right to investigate all orders suspected to be in violation of this policy. Halfway To Hazard and BubbleUp LLC. will be the final authority on interpretation of the rules in this policy.
You may visit, view, and retain copies of the Site for your own personal use but may not duplicate, download, publish, modify, or otherwise distribute information from the Site for any purpose other than to review event information and to purchase tickets for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Halfway To Hazard or BubbleUp LLC. Halfway To Hazard reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at their discretion, including, without limitation, if Halfway To Hazard believes the customer's conduct violates applicable law(s) or is harmful to the interests of Halfway To Hazard.
All content included on the Site (text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, software, etc.) is the property of Halfway To Hazard and BubbleUp LLC. or its content suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Compilation of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of Halfway To Hazard and BubbleUp LLC. and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The Site's content and software may be used as a shopping resource. Any other use, including reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or public performance, is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
You expressly agree that use of the Site is at your own risk. Halfway To Hazard does not promise the Site will be error free or uninterrupted, or that it will provide specific results from use of the Site content. The Site and its content are delivered on an "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Halfway To Hazard or BubbleUp LLC. be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Halfway To Hazard or BubbleUp LLC. has been advised of the possibility of damages. This disclaimer of liability applies to any and all damages or injury from any cause. These include, without limitation, damages or injury caused by failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.